Friday, July 30, 2010

Win a paperback copy of Unexpected Guest

Brendan and Jaden play an important part in getting Dan and Ethan together in Unexpected Guest, but we read the first part of their own story in Patient Eyes.

Leave a comment and tell me the location (building and city) where Brendan and Jaden shared their first real kiss in Patient Eyes.

If I have more than one correct answer, I'll put the names in a hat and have either the Golden Retriever or my husband choose the winner.

I'll collect answers until midnight on August 1st.

2 comments:

  1. In Patient Eyes, Brendan and Jaden shared their first real kiss in a Dallas airport.


    lenikaye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I do not wish to participate in the contest as I don't want to impose upon you to send me a hard copy of "Unexpected Guest." But, I'd like to comment that "Patient Eyes" is engrossing and held my attention (even though I dislike the graphic sex description). I hope to read more of the relationship of this couple in your future books.

    ReplyDelete